We understand that you may occasionally wish to return your purchases. We'll be happy to help you with the process.
We do not accept:
- Products damaged by misuse or showing signs of wear, even if they are still under warranty.
- Products that have been used, altered, assembled or installed, unless they are defective.
- Bedding, mattresses, bath products, kids' products, pillows, sheets, comforters, bed-in-a-bag, duvets, duvet covers, memory foam, towels and bathrobes that have been removed from their packaging.
- Products that have already been assembled, unless the Home Centre team determines that there is a manufacturing defect. We reserve the right to check for defects and will repair or replace the defective products at our discretion.
- Products you wish to exchange for a different colour or size. (We currently do not offer an exchange service which means that you will need to return the product first and purchase what you wish instead).
- Make sure you return your products in their original packaging within 14 days of delivery. Double-check that you've included the original invoice, as well as all the accessories, promotional gifts and warranty cards that came with your order.
Please ensure you cancel your order at least 24 hours before delivery time. The crew can take 3-5 business days to collect your returns. You will receive a refund if the item has a manufacturing defect. If you've paid by Credit or Debit Card, your refund will be credited back to your card or account within 4-15 days, depending on your bank.
If you've paid by Cash on Delivery you can opt to receive your refund as a bank transfer or Return Voucher. If you prefer a bank transfer, please call Customer Support on 800-694663 to raise a return request. It may then take up to 14 business days to deposit the amount in your account. To get a Return Voucher, raise your return request online or call Customer Support.
If you've paid by Shukrans or vouchers, you will receive a Return Voucher for the full value of your order to the same email address used to place the order.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.