Spread the cost of your order over several months. You only get to pay 25% of your order at the time of order placement and the rest 75% is in 3 equal monthly installments of 25% each. Debit and credit cards are accepted.
Modified on: Tue, 25 Jul, 2023 at 9:28 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.